Information to Help you Decide which Site you want to reserve…No Drive Up Stays Available at this time
A fun stay is just around the corner
Check-in is at 1:00 pm – Check out is at 12:00pm
Sites 111 – 129 are Full Hook-ups with 50/30 amp electrical service, sewer and water. These are “back-in” RV sites and can accomodate RV’s up to 40 feet maximum. Rates: $69.00 – $72.00 per night.
Sites 110 – 83 are Full Hook-ups with 50/30 amp electrical service, sewer and water. These are “pull through” RV sites and can accommodate RV’s up to 40 feet maximum. Circles on map below indicate which RV sites are “facing” each other. Rates: $72.00 – $75.00 per night.
Sites 57 – 82 are Full Hook-ups with 30/15 amp electrical service, sewer and water. These are “pull through” RV sites and can accommodate RV’s up to 32 feet maximum. Circles on map below indicate which RV sites are “facing” each other. Rates: $66.00 – $69.00 per night.
Sites 56 – 29 are Partial Hook-ups with 50/30 amp electrical service and water. These sites do not have a sewer connection. These are “pull through” sites. Circles on map below indicate which RV sites are “facing” each other. Can accommodate RV’s up to 40 feet maximum. Rates: $66.00 – $69.00 per night.
Sites 29 – 1 are Partial Hook-ups with 30/15 amp electrical service and water. These site do not have a sewer connection. These are “pull through” sites. Circles on map below indicate which RV sites are “facing” each other. Can accommodate RV’s up to 32 feet maximum. Rates: $64.00 – $67.00 per night.
Cottages 1 – 5 are located along the ridge overlooking the West Walker River. Cottages can sleep up to six guests maximum. Contact us today!
LARGE BACK-IN SITES
These RV sites offer a back-in experience. Your RV living area is more private without facing into another RV’s living area. Sites are shady, large and have picnic tables. Campfires are allowed in an off the ground fire container. Ash cans are available at each of the garbage areas.
Sites 111 – 129 $69.00 – $71.00 per night. There are Charges for OHV’s brought to the Resort.
Full Hook up Pull Through
Facing your friends
These scenic sites make it easy to pull into and set up your camp. Large trees and picnic tables are at each site. Combine your living areas with your friend’s RV site for a communal camp. Campfires are allowed in an off the ground fire container. Ash cans are available at each of the garbage areas.
Sites 110 – 57 are $66.00 – $75.00 per night. There are Charges for OHV’s brought to the Resort
Partial RV Sites PULL THROUGH
For Weekend Stays and Holding Tank Usage
If you are here for a shorter visit, why not save a little and select a water and power site. These sites do not offer a sewer hook up, but you can use the dump station for free on your way out. Electrical includes 50, 30 and 15 amp service hook-up and individual water spigots. Campfires are allowed in an off the ground fire container. Ash cans are available at each of the garbage areas.
Sites 56 -1 are $64.00 – $69.00 per night. There are Charges for OHV’s brought to the Resort
If you need a place to stay
Check in is at 3:00pm – Check out is at 12:00pm
There are Five Deluxe Riverview Cottages which provide a perfect living space if you are coming with friends, but do not have an RV. All you need to bring is your food (full kitchens) and your readiness to have fun!
Monday – Thursday $174.00 per night, Friday – Sunday $194.00 per night. $10.00 per night for each additional person over double occupancy. There are Charges for OHV’s brought to the Resort.
Daily maid service is not provided.
There is no smoking and no pets allowed in the cottages.
There is a two night minimum rental year round and a three night minimum rental on Major Holiday Weekends.
- All OHV’s MUST be declared prior to arrival at Walker River Resort. Fees apply. Guests must abide by OHV guidelines.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times and must be walked in the desert areas. Do not use the lawns or empty sites for your dogs. Clean up after your pet. Dogs may not be left unattended and barking.
- You MUST use a 4 INCH SEWER ADAPTER prior to hooking into our sewer system.
- Children MUST be supervised. Parents, Grandparents, and/or Guardians are responsible for damages. Children under 14 years are not allowed at the swimming pool or bathhouse without an adult. Families with OHV’s MUST explain the OHV guidelines prior to riding.
- Children under 18 years may not be in the lounge without a supervising adult. By 9:00 PM, all children must exit the lounge.
- You may not leave your RV hooked up for more than 12 hours without occupation. Please check with the office in emergencies.
- A Nevada Fishing License is required to fish the West Walker River. Licenses are available online at www.ndowlicensing.com. The Resort section of the West Walker River is catch and release.
- Please keep a clean RV site, dispose of all litter in trash cans provided. Help keep the park beautiful. Pick up any trash and place it in trash receptacles. See FINES below.
- Walker River Resort is not responsible for guest’s property which may be lost, stolen or damaged.
- Do not leave your air conditioners on unless you are in your RV. Also, keep radios and TV’s turned down. Do not disturb other guests with loud music.
- All RV site and Cottage guests must be registered.
- Quiet time is at 11:00 PM. Turn off music, finish outside games, extinguish campfires, turn off all outside lights and be quiet! This is a family Resort, not a party ground. Strictly enforced.
- Wi-Fi is available throughout the RV park and cottages. If asked, the password is: WRRGuest.
- Sporting Clays Shooting hours: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM. Check in required prior to going to Sporting Clays area. Sporting Clay waivers must be signed BEFORE going to the area. Do not trespass.
- The Walking Trail, The Beach Area and The Riverside Park are available to WRR guests from sun up to sundown. Areas close at dark, strictly enforced.
- Swimming pool hours: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM. Adults MUST supervise children under the age of 14 years at all times. No glass containers in the pool or spa areas. Walker River Resort registered guests only!
- Open campfires allowed in above ground containers only. Deposit ashes in ash cans located at garbage areas. Do not leave a pile of ashes in your site. See Fines below.
- Check-out time 12:00 PM. Check-in for RV Sites is 1:00pm, Cottage check-in is 3:00pm. Guest arrival hours are 1:00 PM – 8:00 PM. If you are going to be later, you must contact the office prior to 3:00pm.
- DO NOT TURN OFF TREE IRRIGATION SYSTEMS. REPORT ANY PROBLEMS TO THE OFFICE.
- NO DUMPING OF SOAPY WATER, GREY WATER, OR SALT CRYSTALS ON OR NEAR THE TREES.
- NO WASHING OF VEHICLES OR CHANGING MOTOR OIL AT WALKER RIVER RESORT.
- NO FIREWORKS. EXTREME FIRE DANGER AT THE RESORT AND ON BLM LAND.
- NO DISCHARGING OF FIREARMS INSIDE THE RESORT. This includes BB guns, pellet guns, slingshots, bows and arrows.
- NO OUTSIDE BEVERAGES (i.e. beer, mixed drinks) MAY BE BROUGHT INTO THE LOUNGE.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL MINORS BE ALLOWED TO CONSUME ALCOHOL OR PLAY SLOT MACHINES.
- THE DISCHARGE OF ANY WASTE MATERIALS IS PROHIBITED. See Fines below.
- DO NOT DEPOSIT LARGE ITEMS IN THE GARBAGE AREA.
- BICYCLE RIDERS MUST STAY ON ROADS. ALSO, DO NOT MAKE NEW TRAILS ON THE HILLSIDES.
- OHV OWNERS MUST FOLLOW THE OHV RULES OR FACE EVICTION WITHOUT A REFUND.
- DO NOT abuse or vandalize your site or any other site in anyway, and do not hammer anything into the trees such as spikes or nails. You must dispose of any fly traps you have hung.
- DO NOT leave feces from your pet, clean it up, or else we will not permit dogs in the park.
- DO NOT damage or destroy any of the plant or animal life in the park.
Non-adherence to the OHV Guidelines will result in fines of $300.00 per incident and all future stays will be forfeited.
DO NOT leave trash and debris in your site. This means NO cigarette butts, bottle caps, small scraps of paper, sunflower seed shells, etc. Use the garbage cans. Fee for cleaning your site will be $25.00.
DO NOT tie your dogs to the water faucet pipes. If you break a water faucet, minimum charge is $50.00.
DO NOT remove picnic tables from your site. If you group your picnic tables together, PUT THEM BACK! Damaging the picnic tables will be a $300.00 charge.
DO NOT leave with your electrical still plugged into the power, damaging the power box, minimum charge is $200.00.
DO NOT discharge any waste material, especially in the Water and Electric Only (1-56) sites. Minimum charge is $200.00.