To Our Guests, “Welcome…”
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times and
must be walked in designated desert areas. Do not use the lawn areas or
empty sites for your dogs. Be courteous to other guests by cleaning up
after your pet.
- You MUST have a 4 INCH SEWER ADAPTER prior
to hooking into our sewer system.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
Parents, Grandparents, and/or Guardians are responsible for damages.
Children under 14 years are not allowed at the bathhouse, near the rivers’ edge,
ponds in the park, or swimming pool areas without an adult.
- Children under 18 years may not be in the
lounge without a supervising adult. By 9:00 PM, all children must
exit the lounge.
- You may not leave your RV hooked up for more than
12 hours without occupation. Please check with the office in
- A Nevada Fishing License is required to fish the
West Walker River. Licenses are available in Gardnerville, NV,
Yerington, NV and online at ndowlicensing.com. The Resort
section of the West Walker River is catch and release. Fishing is
available from the bridge to the cliffs.
- Help keep the park beautiful. Pick up any trash
and place it in proper trash receptacles.
- Walker River Resort is not responsible for
guest’s property which may be lost, stolen or damaged.
- Help conserve energy. Do not leave your air
conditioners on unless you are in your RV. Also, please keep radios and
TV’s turned down. Other campers may not want to listen.
- Quiet time is at 11:00 PM. Turn off
music, finish outside games, and extinguish campfires.
THE GOOD! ! !
- WiFi computer access is available
throughout the RV park and cottages. There is not a password.
- Sporting Clays hours: 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM. Check
in required at the Store prior to shooting.
- Walking Trail is available to WRR guests from
sunup to sundown. Enjoy a stroll along the river’s edge.
- Swimming pool hours: 8:30 AM – 8:00 PM.
Adults must accompany children under the age of 14 years at all
times. Children are not allowed in the spa area. No glass containers
in the pool or spa areas.
- Check-out time 12:00 PM. Guest registration
hours are 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM in the store and 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM in the
lounge. Early check ins or late check outs may be available for a $15.00
- For satellite users, the zip code is 89430. Dish
Network 164° azimuth, 44° elevation and Direct TV 137° azimuth, 42°
- Outgoing mail may be deposited at the Store during
RULES and REGULATIONS! ! !
- DO NOT TURN OFF TREE IRRIGATION SYSTEMS.
REPORT ANY PROBLEMS TO THE OFFICE.
- NO DUMPING OF SOAPY WATER, GREY WATER, OR
SALT CRYSTALS FROM ICE CREAM MACHINES ON OR NEAR THE TREES.
- NO WASHING OF VEHICLES OR CHANGING MOTOR OIL AT
WALKER RIVER RESORT.
- No clotheslines please.
- NO FIREWORKS. EXTREME FIRE DANGER.
- NO DISCHARGING OF FIREARMS INSIDE THE RESORT
PROPERTY (600 acres).
- Open campfires allowed in approved containers
only. Deposit ashes in ash cans located at each garbage area.
- NO OUTSIDE BEVERAGES (i.e. beer, mixed
drinks) MAY BE BROUGHT INTO THE LOUNGE.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL MINORS BE ALLOWED TO
CONSUME ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES AT THE RESORT OR PLAY SLOT MACHINES.
- THE DISCHARGE OF ANY WASTER MATERIALS IS
PROHIBITED AND AT THE DISCRETION OF THE RESORT CARRIES PENALTIES AND/OR
- DO NOT DEPOSIT LARGE ITEMS IN THE GARBAGE AREA
- BICYCLE RIDERS MUST STAY ON ROADS. DO NOT RIDE
BIKES ON TRAIL LEADING TO THE HUDSON HOUSE. ALSO, DO NOT MAKE NEW
TRAILS ON THE HILLSIDES.
- ATV OWNERS MUST FOLLOW THE ATV RULES OR FACE
Walker River Resort
P.O. Box 90 * 700 Hudson Way * Smith Valley,
800 446-2573 * 775 465 2573 * firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 1993- 2020 All rights reserved